Top Places to Book a Hotel in Hilo
• The area across the Hilo Bay has many chic and quaint accommodation options offering breathtaking vistas of the surrounding area. Choose this area and stay close to the Hawaii’s Volcano National Park.
• It is always a great idea to stay close to the airport and gain access to some of the best sights and sounds of the city. If you are opting to stay close to the Hilo Airport you will easy access to the Naniloa Country Club and Coconut Island Park.
• Banyan Drive has many options for those who are looking for absolute luxury while vacationing in Hilo. The resorts found here offer excellent views of the Hamakua Coastline and the Hilo Bay.
• Hilo Farmer's Market and Wailoa Park can be easily accessed if you are staying at the Punahoa Street in Hilo. The area is very close to all major offerings of the city and has some of the best places to make a stay while one in vacationing in Hilo.
• If you wish to rent beach houses or oceanfront bungalows, make way to the Kalanianaole Ave and choose from any of the fully-equipped vacation rental homes.