Fly with Hawaii’s Flag Carrier
Do you know these tricks to get cheap Hawaiian Airlines flights?
Round trip tickets are way cheaper than one-way tickets. Book roundtrip flights to save on Hawaiian airlines tickets.
Credit Card Reward Points:
Most companies offer reward points when you spend via your credit card. Redeem these points while making your Hawaiian airlines reservations.
After browsing through cheap Hawaiian airlines deals, flyers must check baggage allowance. Several airlines charge extra for checked-in luggage. Flyers can avoid paying baggage fees by packing light.
Many destinations have multiple airports in close vicinity, and it is often the case that flight prices vary for different airports. Compare airfares when booking your tickets online to ensure you get the best price.
Flyers may opt for connecting flights to save on plane tickets. Usually, direct flights are more expensive, you can handpick a convenient stopover and get to explore two cities at the price of one!
Flag carrier and largest airline in Hawaii
, Hawaiian Airlines was founded in 1929. The airline has its main hub at Honolulu International Airport and a secondary hub at Kahului Airport. Owned by Hawaiian Holdings, Hawaiian Airlines is based out of Honolulu. The airline’s fleet comprises 56 aircrafts which cater to 28 destinations including Beijing, Tokyo, Osaka, Brisbane, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Seoul, Seattle, Sydney, Taipei, and many more.
Hawaiian Airlines offers the following to all first/business class passengers:
- The 180 degree Lie-Flat seat offered by the airline ensures a comfortable journey.
- Two USB ports and full AC power in each seat help you to charge your gadgets.
- The airline offers a Privacy screen for your comfort.
- Unlimited in-flight entertainment via personal large-format tablet.
- Passengers get complimentary Lounge/Club Access wherever available.
- Passengers are allowed 2 checked bags.
- Passengers are also provided pillow and blanket (North America flights excluding JFK).
- In case of international flights and flights departing from JFK, passengers are provided plush quilt, lounging and sleeping pillows, mattress pad, amenity kit and adjustable slippers.
Following are some of the amenities offered on-board:
- Passengers can enjoy movies, tv shows, and more via the on-demand entertainment system.
- Hawaiian Airlines offers its passengers complementary light snacks and meals.
- On Airbus A321 aircrafts, the airline offers iPad mini tablets for rent.
Hawaiian Airlines: Frequently Asked Questions