Explore the Capital of Latin America
Hacks to score cheap flights to Miami
- Roundtrip Tickets: Round trip tickets are considerably cheaper than one-way tickets. To save on tickets, book round trip flights to Miami.
- Layover: When booking long haul flights, flyers can make reservations with a longer layover to secure cheaper plane tickets to Miami.
- Redeem Credit Card Reward Points: Most companies offer reward points when you spend via your credit card. Redeem these points while booking your Miami flights.
- Flexible Flight Dates: cheap Miami Flights are more likely to be expensive during weekends and holidays. To ensure you get a cheap ticket, be flexible with your flight dates.
- Google Alerts: Browse through airfares and set alerts on Google for your top choices. You will get a notification if there a drop in the airfare, and you can book cheap flights to Miami.
Miami: The Magic City
A port city renowned for its beaches, upscale beach resorts, shopping, gastronomy, and nightlife, Miami attracts visitors from all across the world. The city is among the most popular tourist destinations in the US. In addition to beaches, Miami has a thriving nightlife and a vibrant art scene. Clubs are spread all over Wynwood District and Miami Beach. The Design District and Art Deco District are lined with quirky stores, chic bistros, art venues, and grandiose buildings. Miami is lined with several performing art venues, museums, parks, and more. Home to a diverse local populace, the city’s Little Havana neighborhood gives visitors a taste of Cuba in the US.
Top Attractions in Miami
Advance booking is the best way to get cheap flights to Miami. Book 40 to 25 days in advance to grab Miami flights. Airlines such as Air Canada, Air France and Delta Airlines offers great discounts on airline tickets. To save money, move around in public transport, rail option is also there.
- Miami Beach
- Bayside Marketplace
- Miami Riverwalk
- Art Deco Historic District
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Ocean Drive
- Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Zoo
- Wynwood Walls Street Art
- Key Biscayne and Crandon Park
- Design District
- Everglades National Park
- Little Havana
- Bayfront Park
- Miami Children’s Museum
Best Beaches in Miami
The most popular beach in Miami is the South beach, famous for its upscale visitors. For a quieter time, tourists can seek out beaches such as the Surfside Beach, Haulover Beach, Crandon Park, and many more. There beaches are lined with walking and biking paths and are perfect to go for a stroll or ride. There are a few dog-friendly beaches as well, Hobie Beach and Bark Beach are places where you can take your four-legged friends.
Popular Festivals and Events
Numerous annual festivals are held in Miami throughout the year. The Calle Ocho Festival is celebrated with much pomp in March and is the largest street festival of the city. Other major festivals are Art Deco Weekend (January), South Beach Food Wine Festival (February), Miami Ultra Music Festival (March), Miami Open (March), Miami Music Week (March), Coachella (April), Sprung Beer Festival (April), and Art Basel Week (December).