Tips to find cheap flights to San Juan:
- Use private browsing mode to see get the our lowest prices as the cookies in your browser tend to scare you with higher prices of the destination you search repeatedly.
- Do your research. Keep checking for fares of different airlines.
- Rather than going for flights with additional perks, book budget airlines that can save you a lot of money.
- Book connecting San Juan flights rather than non-stop flights. It’ll help you explore a different city before your destination and save a few bucks, as well!
- It’s recommended to book flights to San Juan at least 4 weeks before your departure to get the our cheapest fares.
San Juan in a Nutshell:
Located on the Atlantic coast of Puerto Rico, San Juan is the capital of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. It is the oldest city in the United States and its territories and is famous for its sandy beaches and cultural attractions, fine dining, historic forts, and much more. Being the most important seaport of Puerto Rico, San Juan serves as an industrial point and also gives the joy of ferries to its visitors and locals. Isla Verde, San Juan’s widest beach, fronts the Isla Verde resort strip and is known for its nightclubs, casinos, and bars. There are heaps of immaculate nooks and corners in San Juan making it an ideal destination to enjoy holidays with family and friends. Book your cheap flights to San Juan and enjoy the beaches and serene beauty of the city.
Top Attractions in San Juan:
- Ocean Park Beach
- Paseo de la Princesa Promenade
- Condado Beach
- La Fortaleza
- San Juan National Historic Site
- San Juan Bautista Cathedral
- San Felipe del Morro Castle
- Casa Bacardi
- Luis A. Ferre Performing Arts Center
- Casa Blanca
Top Airports in San Juan:
- Fernando Luis Ribas Dominicci Airport Flights
- Humacao Airport Flights
- Jose Aponte De La Torre Airport Flights
- Antonio Nery Juarbe Pol Airport Flights
- Benjamin Rivera Noriega Airport Flights
Which airlines fly to San Juan?
Out of many flights that fly to San Juan, the most famous ones are JetBlue Airways, Spirit Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Silver Airways, Cape Air, Copa Airlines, and Air Antilles.
What is the climate of San Juan?
San Juan’s has a warm climate year-round, but there are a few storms around. The average temperature goes up to 82° F in the year, and during the winter, the temperature drops till 60° F.
Which is the biggest airport in San Juan?
The biggest airport in San Juan is Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU), just 9 miles from the Southeast of the city.