Tips to find cheap flights to Canada:
- Use private browsing mode to see cheap prices as the cookies in your browser tend to scare you with higher prices of the destination you search repeatedly.
- Be flexible with flying days. Prefer flying on weekdays, as flights to Canada are cheap on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Do your research. Keep checking for fares of different airlines.
- Rather than going for flights with additional perks, book budget airlines that can save you a lot of money.
- Book connecting flights rather than non-stop flights. It’ll help you explore a different city prior to your destination and save a few bucks, as well!
- It’s recommended to book Canada flights at least 7 weeks prior to your departure to get cheap fares.
Canada in a Nutshell
The second-largest country by total area, Canada is a country made of dreams. With Arctic Circle in the north and U.S.A. in the south, Canada has the world’s longest bi-national land border. Not only borders but Canada is also a bi-lingual country with 98% of citizens speaking either or both French and English. A country that offers a variety of seasons throughout the year, also offers cultural & economic influence, a quality life, entrepreneurship, mountains, panoramic views, gardens, historic places – making it one of the most popular destinations in the world. The largest doughnut consuming country is multicultural with rich ethnic diversity. When Niagara Falls gives a soothing experience with spectacular views to behold, Forillon National Park sparks the hiker in you. With over 2,000,000 lakes, Canada is sure to give you breathtaking views from almost every corner of the country. Old Montreal still has old buildings and horse-drawn carriages to take you through the area, but St. John’s is a haven for art admirers. Quebec City exhibits French culture, but Churchill is a hotspot for underwater activities and wildlife encounters. Book your cheap flights to Canada to witness nature at its best.
Popular Destinations in Canada
- Calgary, Alberta
- Quebec City. Quebec
- Toronto, Ontario
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Montreal, Quebec
- Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Victoria, British Columbia
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Banff, Alberta
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ)
- Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
- Ottawa McDonald-Cartier International Airport (YOW)
- Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport (YWG)
- Victoria International Airport (YYJ)
Which airlines fly to Canada?
The airlines that fly to Canada are United, Air Canada, Delta, American Airlines, US Airways, WestJet, Air Transat, and Cathay Pacific.
What is the best time to visit Canada?
The best time to visit Canada is during the fall months, in the month of September and October. The country welcomes you with pleasant weather, warm & cool breezes, less crowded places and lower prices of accommodations. You’ll feel blessed to see some of the most scenic sunsets and evenings of your life if you visit Canada during these months.
How many airports are there in Canada?
Canada has over 500 airports with convenient and user-friendly services.
Interesting Facts about Canada
- Canada features the world's longest coastline.
- Canada features more water than any other place in the world.
- Canada features more lakes than the rest of the world combined.
- Montreal in Canada is the world’s second-largest French-speaking city after Paris.
- Nearly 75 percent of the country's population lives within 100 miles of the US border.
- Another interesting fact about Canada is - its national parks are bigger than most countries.
Top Things to Do in Canada
Canada has attractions galore, and the country offers an endless number of exciting activities to indulge in for the travelers booking Canada flight tickets. While in Canada do try out -
- Go on a Polar bear safari.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Go for an Edge Walk at the CN Tower.
- Enjoy skiing in its world-class resorts.
- Spend some time at the Old Quebec, which is one of Canada's historic gems.
- Visit Niagara Falls, which attracts tourists and daredevils from across the world.
- Trek in the Canadian Rockies, and enjoy gorgeous turquoise lakes, and dramatic wilderness.
- Visit national parks - Jasper National Park, Algonquin Provincial Park, and Banff National Park.
Popular Festivals in Canada
Some of the popular festivals for which passengers book flights to Canada include -
- Just For Laughs
- Celebration Of Light
- The Calgary Stampede
- Montreal Jazz Festival
- The Calgary Stampede
- L’International des Feux Loto-Quebec festival