Hurry! Flights from SFO to NYC are high in demand
Looking for cheap flights to New York City? Try these hacks!
- Loyalty programs: Score points each time you travel. Redeem these points to save on SFO to NYC flights.
- Round trip tickets: Roundtrip plane tickets are considerably cheaper than one-way plane tickets. Book roundtrip tickets to save on San Francisco to New York City flights.
- Flexible Dates: Flights tend to be expensive during the holidays and weekends. To ensure you get the best deal, be flexible with your flight dates.
- Sign up for Email notifications: There are many promotional fares and flight deals which companies offer to only newsletter subscribers. You can even save on last minute flights by signing up for email notifications.
- Set Google Alerts: Search for airfares, select your top choices and set an alert on Google. You will be notified in case there is any change in airfare. As soon as the airfare drops, book your SFO to NYC ticket for cheaper.
Best of New York City- Beyond the Concrete Jungle
New York City is considered by many the cultural and financial capital of the world. The city is home to several museums, live performance venues, parks, art galleries, as well as cultural institutions such as New York City Ballet, New York Philharmonic, New York City Opera, Metropolitan Opera, and many more. A cosmopolitan metropolis, New York City is among the most visited cities in the world. The city has a vibrant music, art and culinary scene with diverse establishments across the city, be it Manhattan, or Brooklyn. Many of the city’s attractions are internationally renowned and feature on bucket lists of numerous travelers. Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Empire State Building, and Brodway are only a select few in this gorgeous city. New York City offers an array of attractions, landmarks, and shopping alternatives for visitors with distinct preferences.
Major attractions in New York City are:
- Statue of Liberty
- Empire State Building
- Times Square
- Central Park
- Rockefeller Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Brooklyn Bridge
- High Line
- American Museum of Natural History
- Washington Square Park
- Museum of Modern Art
- Grand Central Terminal
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Little Italy
- Chrysler and Flatiron Buildings
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Coney Island
New York City: A Melting Pot
New York City is also known as the Big Apple, and everyone wants a bite of it. People from all across the world have been immigrating to New York for decades. The global city is arguably the most multicultural city in Northern America with a sizeable Latino, African American, Asian, European, and Arab populace. The city’s eclectic culture is deeply cosmopolitan with myriad festivals and cuisines. New Yorkers have a deep musical and artistic legacy which reflects its diverse nature with the city being a top venue for Jazz, hip hop, punk rock, and even expressionism. Visitors can hit a Jazz club, gaze at art in the Metropolitan Museum of Art, sip on a cosmopolitan, and feast on authentic Lebanese, Korean, Brazilian, Italian, and more.
Popular Festivals and Events
A cultural hub and an ethnic cocktail, New York City celebrates several festivals and hosts events with much pomp and show each year. Food, art, music, film, and more, there is an event for all your interests. Some of the popular festivals are Street Fairs and Festivals (January), Creole Food Festival (April), Tribeca Film Festival (April to May), Museum Mile Festival (June), Bryant Park Film Festival (June to August), Central Park Summerstage Festival (June to early October), New York International Fringe Festival (October), NYC Winter Lantern Festival (November to December), and New Year’s Eve Ball Drop (December).
When to Visit New York City
New York City is an all year-round destination and thus, the best time to visit New York City entirely depends upon the interests of the traveler. Summer (June to August) is the peak tourist season when the city is flooded with tourists. Fall (from September to November) is the ideal time to witness New York City’s fall foliage. Winters is the best time to take flights from San Francisco to New York City if you want to ice skate in Central Park.
Share your Travel Experience
Once you’ve unpacked and you’re out of your New York state-of-mind, do not forget to share your San Francisco to New York City travel experience with OneTravel through our review section. Help other travelers know more about the glittering city and its attractions. Your reviews can inspire them to travel and help us in making our service better.