Air France Flights
Fly with France’s flag carrier
Want to save money on Air France tickets? Here’s how…
When booking long haul flights, flyers can make Air France reservations with a longer layover to secure a cheaper plane ticket.
Off Peak hours:
As per trends, flyers can score cheap Air France deals by selecting off-peak hours (eg. wee hours in the morning) to fly.
Credit Card Reward Points:
Most companies offer reward points when you spend via your credit card. Redeem these points while making your Air France bookings.
Online travel agents often offer exclusive discounts and member deals for newsletter subscribers. Sign up for mailing lists for staying updated about these discounts and deals.
Many destinations such as Paris, London, and Berlin have multiple airports in close vicinity. It is often the case that flight prices vary for different airports. Compare airfares when booking your tickets online to ensure you get the best price.
A brief about Air France
The flag carrier of France, Air France was founded in 1933. The airline is headquartered in Tremblay-en-France and has its hubs at Charles de Gaulle Airport (Paris) and Orly Airport (Paris). Air France’s focus cities are Bordeaux-Merignac Airport, Nice Airport, Toulouse-Blagnac Airport, Lyon Airport, and Marseille Airport. The airline has a fleet of 206 aircrafts which cater to 201 destinations worldwide. Popular destinations served by Air France include Brussels, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Vancouver, Havana, Prague, Copenhagen, Cairo, Frankfurt, Berlin, Athens, Hong Kong, Delhi, Dublin, Rome, Tokyo, Cancun, Marrakech, Oslo, Lisbon, Moscow, Singapore, Madrid, London, New York City, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, Boston, and many more.
Classes of Service
Air France operates in four different class configurations - La Premiere/First, Business, Premium Economy, and Economy.
- Passengers can watch tv shows and films with video on demand.
- Those traveling on long haul flights are offered a hot meal, while those on short haul flights are offered a snack.
- Passengers get a baggage allowance of 2 baggage items of 50 pounds each.
- Premium Economy class offers 40% more space than the Economy cabin.
- Each seat features a 10.4-inch interactive video screen, a noise-reducing hi-fi headset and an electronic PC outlet.
- Air France offers its complimentary gourmet menu which includes the finest wines and champagnes. Passengers are also served hot and cold beverages and alcoholic beverages.
- Air France’s Business Class features plush seats with 6.5 feet long beds.
- Each seat has a hypoallergenic feather pillow and a soft duvet.
- Passengers can keep themselves occupied with over 500 hours of entertainment available on demand.
- First class has upright seats that turn into beds which have memory foam mattresses.
- Passengers have access to 1000 hours of entertainment through an intuitive touch-screen interface.
- Passengers can choose from an extensive list of wines and menu. Additionally, they are treated to a famous French delicacy known as Aquitaine Sturia Caviar.
Online check-in service starts 30 hours prior to scheduled departure of the flight. For Air France flights departing from Atlanta and Detroit, online check-in opens 24 hours before scheduled departure.
Air France: Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which cities does Air France fly to?
A. Air France offers scheduled flights across to over 150 destinations across 78 countries in the Americas, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. With Air France tickets you can fly to major destinations such as Vienna, Brussels, Paris, Berlin, London, Athens, Copenhagen, Rio de Janeiro, Vancouver, Shanghai, Prague, New York City, Miami, Los Angeles, Moscow, Barcelona, Geneva, Hong Kong, Delhi, Rome, Tokyo, Marrakech, Amsterdam, and more.
Q. Does Air France charge for carry-on luggage?
A. Passengers on Air France flights are allowed to take 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item. The weight limit of carry-on bag depends upon the destination and fare type. The bag must not exceed maximum dimensions of 21.7 x 13.8 x 9.9 inches.
Q. How much luggage can I bring on Air France flights?
A. Passengers with Air France reservations have varied baggage allowances depending upon flight route, fare type, and frequent flyer status. All bags must weigh less than or equal to 23 kg and must exceed 158 cm (length + width + height).
Q. How to check-in online in Air France?
A. You can check-in online for Air France flights by visiting the official website of the airline. Online check-in service starts from 30 hours before scheduled departure of the flight. For Air France flights departing from Atlanta and Detroit, web check-in opens 24 hours before scheduled departure.
Q. Does Air France have a loyalty program?
A. Yes. Air France and KLM offer Flying Blue loyalty program across 900 destinations. Passengers can become a member for free. All members of the program can earn miles each time they take Air France flights and redeem these miles to save on flight bookings and additional services.
Q. How to get cheap Air France flights?
A. There are many ways to score cheap Air France deals. Travelers can book through OneTravel and save big using Air France promo codes to get discounts on plane tickets. Users can also keep themselves updated by subscribing the OneTravel newsletter to get updates on exciting travel deals and discounts on Air France tickets.