Manila is the capital of the Philippines. It is the center of the country's business, education, and transportation. Metro Manila is the most populated region which includes the city of Manila, and adjoining cities like Makati, Quezon City, Taguig, Mandaluyong, Muntinlupa, Paranaque, Pasay, and Pasig.
Manila is located on the eastern shores of Manila Bay. Pasig River flows through the city, dividing it into the north and the south. For the tourists who book cheap flights from Jeddah to Manila, there're plenty of things to see and experience. Some of the top attractions worth exploring in Manila include - Rizal Park, Intramuros, Fort Santiago, Robinbinsons Place Mall, and San Agustin Church and Museum to name a few attractions.
Top Places to See in Manila
Here’re the top attractions for travelers booking cheap flights from JED to MNL -
- Rizal Park
- Money Museum
- Quiapo Church
- Fort Santiago
- Divisoria Market
- Bambike Ecotours
- Manila Ocean Park
- Manila Super Mall
- Robinsons Place Mall
- San Agustin Church and Museumli
- National Museum of the Philippines
Interesting Travel Facts about Manila
Here’re some interesting facts for tourists booking JED to Manila flights -
- Manila features the oldest Chinatown in the world.
- The city of Manila was a British colony for two years.
- The City Hall in Manila looks like a coffin from the top.
- Manila is one of the most densely populated cities in the world.
- Manila is named after a flowering mangrove. The name Manila is derived from Maynilad - "A Place with Mila." Nila is a flowering tree or shrub.
Best Time to Visit Manila
Manila features a tropical Savanna climate. The temperature in the city is mostly warm throughout the year with mild winters. Typhoons are quite common in the country. The best time to book Jeddah to Manila flights is between the months of June and December. The climate during this time is dry, appropriate to enjoy the trip.