Tips to find cheap flights to the Philippines:
- Use private browsing mode to see get the cheap prices as the cookies in your browser tend to scare you with higher prices of the destination you search repeatedly.
- Do your research. Keep checking for fares of different airlines.
- Rather than going for flights with additional perks, book budget airlines that can save you a lot of money.
- Book connecting Philippines flights rather than non-stop flights. It’ll help you explore a different city before your destination and save a few bucks, as well!
- It’s recommended to book flights to the Philippines at least 3 weeks before your departure to get the cheap fares.
The Philippines in a Nutshell
A country consisting of around 7,641 islands, technically called an ‘archipelagic country’, the Philippines is the heart of Southeast Asia. The Republic of the Philippines has broadly categorized its islands into three different categories namely Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. A multicultural country with polite and warm-hearted people is what makes the Philippines a great holiday destination. The capital city of Manila is as lively and cheerful as you want it to be. From waterfall restaurants to Vulcan Point, Chocolate Hills to the Wildlife Sanctuary, Vulcan point to Sunken Cemetery…The Philippines has it all. The beaches, heritage towns, historic monuments, mountains, vast rainforests, islands and lots of underwater activities are what dream destinations are made of. And when on islands, it isn’t unusual to discover something new anytime, anywhere. Pack your bags and catch cheap flights to the Philippines to surprise yourself with all the natural treasure and leisure time that awaits you.
Famous Cities of Philippines:
- Davao City
- Puerto Princesa
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila
- Mactan International Airport, Cebu Island
- Clark Field, Angeles City
- Mati Airport, Davao City
- Mandurriao Airport, Iloilo City
How is the weather in the Philippines?
The Philippines has a tropical climate that varies by region. The rainy season starts in May and goes on until October. Islands in the north such as Baguio and Luzon, see a fluctuation in temperatures between 60 and 90 degrees during this season. But once the dry season arrives, the Philippines has the most soothing weather that goes from November to April. It is at this time when tourists like to visit the country to get great views. The temperature range drops a bit and goes from 55 to 73 degrees. The typhoon season lasts from June to December.
How many airports do the Philippines have?
There are over 70 airports in the Philippines that operate nationally and internationally.
Which airlines fly to the Philippines?
Philippine Airlines flies the most frequently from the United States to the Philippines. The top 5 airlines that fly to the Philippines are Cathay Pacific, Eva Air, Korean Air, Asiana Airlines, and Emirates.
Are there nonstop flights to the Philippines?
For travelers outside of California, it’s not likely that you’ll find a direct flight. As of now, the only nonstop flights to the Philippines depart from Los Angeles and San Francisco.