- Use private browsing mode to see get the lowest prices on flights from BAH to MNL as the cookies in your browser tend to scare you with higher prices of the destination you search repeatedly.
- Do your research. Keep checking for fares of different airlines.
- Rather than going for flights with additional perks, book budget airlines that can save you a lot of money.
- Book connecting flights rather than non-stop flights. It’ll help you explore a different city before your destination and save a few bucks, as well!
- It’s recommended to book flights from Bahrain to Manila at least 5 weeks before your departure to get the cheapest fares.
Manila in a Nutshell:
Out of 7,641 islands of the Philippines, Manila is located on the largest island of Luzon. Apart from being the capital city, Manila is also among the oldest cities in the Philippines. Initially known as a tribal settlement in the early 1500s, the city blooms with modern architecture in this era. It is the place where past meets present in a surreal way. Apart from boasting Spanish colonial architecture and modern skyscrapers, Manila is home to wild marine life, hybrid culture, exquisite cuisine, and admirable antiquity. In Old Manila, you can find the colonial era’s walled city called Intramuros. Not just this, the older part of the city is filled with centuries-old monuments and landmarks. The museums in the Manila city preserves its history and showcase it to every inquisitive traveler. If you get done with the historical tour, you can visit the Chinatown area for a delicious feast and souvenir shopping. All said and done, you’ll never know the beauty of Manila unless you visit it yourself. Pack your bags and book your cheap flights to Manila from Bahrain and admire the fusion of history and modernization.
Places to visit in Manila:
- Rizal Park
- Fort Santiago
- Manila Ocean Park
- San Agustin Church
- Malacanang Palace
- Manila Zoo
- Manila Cathedral
- Arroceros Forest Park
- Manila Baywalk
- Casa Manila
Famous Festivals in Manila:
- Bamboo Organ Festival
- La Loma's Lechon Festival (Every 3rd Sunday of May)
- Flores de Mayo
- Filipino Heritage Festival
- The Independence Day Celebrations
- The Feast Day of San Juan
- Bailes de los Arcos
- La Naval
Which is the nearest airport to Manila?
If traveling from abroad, your flight to Manila is likely to land at Ninoy Aquino International Airport, which is 7.9 miles from the main Manila City.
Which airlines fly from Bahrain to Manila?
The prominent and frequent Bahrain to Manila flights are FlyDubai, Emirates, Gulf Air, Etihad, Kuwait airways, Gulf Air, and Cathay Pacific.
How long is the flight to Manila from Bahrain?
BAH to MNL flights take 8 hour 45 minutes, on an average.