Hotels in Boise, Idaho
Top Places to Book a Hotel in Boise
• Downtown Boise offers easy access to some of the most renowned attractions of the city including the Qwest Arena, Boise State University and the Basque Museum. A cool thing about living in downtown is that the hotels available here have unique characteristics and provide services that are second to none.
• Meridian is a beautiful neighborhood in Boise offering premier accommodation options with first-class amenities and services. Staying in this area will allow you easy access to some family friendly attractions including the Roaring Springs Waterpark and the Wahooz Family Fun Zone.
• Nampa, close to the Centennial Golf Course, the Nampa Gateway Center and Idaho Center offers excellent places to stay providing all possible comforts aiming to make your stay worth cherishing.
• Just a few miles away from the city center is the beautiful neighborhood of Boise known as Caldwell. The area offers easy access to some of the most visited attractions of the city including the College of Idaho, Idaho Center and the Canyon County Fairgrounds.
• The area close to the Taco Bell Arena has many fantastic accommodation options that offer great services and amenities and a friendly staff to serve you better.