Tips to find cheap flights from Manila to Iloilo:
- Use private browsing mode to see get the lowest prices on flights from MNL to ILO as the cookies in your browser to tend to scare you with higher prices of the destination you search repeatedly.
- Do your research. Keep checking for fares of different airlines.
- Rather than going for flights with additional perks, book budget airlines that can save you a lot of money.
- Book connecting flights rather than non-stop flights. It’ll help you explore a different city before your destination and save a few bucks, as well!
- It’s recommended to book flights from Manila to Iloilo at least 5 weeks before your departure to get the cheapest fares.
Iloilo in a Nutshell:
Iloilo, a province in the Western Visayas of the Philippines, is a hub for tourists, fulfilling every of their necessity. From museums to shopping districts, peaceful walks to wild nightlife, Iloilo has everything for visitors and much more. The local restaurants offer a delicate cuisine for you to cherish and the seafood variations are sure to keep you coming back every year. The centuries-old churches in the Jaro and Molo districts will give you an insight into the heritage of Iloilo while a walk along the River Esplanade will soothe your soul. You can visit vibrant beaches and islands for a relaxing experience and by the night, can experience the exuberant nightlife of Iloilo in Smallville Complex. Don’t wait anymore. Book your cheap airline tickets to Iloilo from Manila and experience a leisure vacation that you won’t ever regret.
Places to Visit in Iloilo:
- St. Anne Parish Church / Molo Church
- Jaro Cathedral
- Garin Farm
- Guimaras Island
- Islas De Gigantes (Gigantes Islands)
- River Esplanade
Festivals of Iloilo:
- Paraw Regatta
- Feast of Our Lady of Candles
- Santacruzan Festival
- Pasungay Festival
- Carabao-Carroza Race
- Chinese New Year
- Binanog Festival
- Bayluhay Festival
- Tinu-om Festival
Which is the nearest airport to Iloilo Port?
If traveling from abroad, your flight to Iloilo is likely to land at Iloilo International Airport, which is 513 meters from the Iloilo Port.
Which airlines offer flights from Manila to Iloilo?
The most prominent and frequent Manila to Iloilo flights are Cebu Pacific, Philippines AirAsia, and Philippines Airlines.
How long is the flight to Iloilo from Manila?
MNL to ILO flights take 1 hour 20 minutes, on an average.