Tips to find cheap flights from Manila to Bacolod:
- Use private browsing mode to see get the lowest prices on flights from MNL to BCD as the cookies in your browser to tend to scare you with higher prices of the destination you search repeatedly.
- Do your research. Keep checking for fares of different airlines.
- Rather than going for flights with additional perks, book budget airlines that can save you a lot of money.
- Book connecting flights rather than non-stop flights. It’ll help you explore a different city before your destination and save a few bucks, as well!
- It’s recommended to book flights from Manila to Bacolod at least 5 weeks before your departure to get the cheapest fares.
Bacolod in a Nutshell:
Titled as the ‘Best Place to Live in the Philippines’ and ‘Top Philippine Model City’, Bacolod is the capital city of the province of Negros Occidental. The city looks much like a seaport from the outside but with a peek inside, you’ll come across evergreen cultural heritage and museums to keep you stunned. The city is so lit that you’ll always wear a smile on your face. The San Sebastian Cathedral draws holy vibes all over and emits positivity and peace and the Provincial Park adds up to the peaceful aura. The Ruins of the Talisay City tell historic tales while its lush green gardens take you deep in the history of the city. The Negros Museum and the Dizon Ramos Museum is a visit worth your time as it takes you on a tour of the artistic views of the people of Bacolod. Visit the Negros Forests and Ecological Foundation or Mt. Kanla to witness the endangered species of animals that you’ll never get to see in your life. For a memorable nightlife, head to Bacolod’s Goldenfield Commercial Complex and do not forget to taste their delicious cuisine. If you want more of nature, visit your nearest beach or Pulang Tubig Falls for surreal panoramic views. Book your cheap airline tickets to Bacolod from Manila and experience a leisure weekend that you won’t ever regret.
Places to Visit in Bacolod:
- San Sebastian Cathedral
- Capitol Park and Lagoon
- The Ruins
- Negros Museum
- Dizon Ramos Museum
- Lakawon Island
- Balay Negrense
- Bernardino Jalandoni Museum
- Pulang Tubig Falls
What is the most famous festival in Bacolod and when is it?
The most famous festival of Bacolod is the Masskara Festival. It is the most vibrant and colorful festival of the Philippines that attract many visitors around the globe. You’ll see a lot of dance, music, and colors around yourself, with people dressed in costumes and wearing a smiling mask. This annual festival takes place every fourth Sunday of October.
Which is the nearest airport to Bacolod?
If traveling from abroad, your flight to Bacolod is likely to land at Silay Airport, which is 8.8 miles from the main Bacolod City.
Which airlines fly from Manila to Bacolod?
The prominent and frequent Manila to Bacolod flights are Cebu Pacific, Philippines AirAsia, Philippines Airlines, and Emirates.
How long is the flight to Bacolod from Manila?
MNL to BCD flights take 1 hour 5 minutes, on average.