Tips to find cheap flights from Dhaka to Jessore:
- Use private browsing mode to see get the lowest prices on flights from DAC to JSR as the cookies in your browser tend to scare you with higher prices of the destination you search repeatedly.
- Do your research. Keep checking for fares of different airlines.
- Rather than going for flights with additional perks, book budget airlines that can save you a lot of money.
- Book connecting flights rather than non-stop flights. It’ll help you explore a different city before your destination and save a few bucks, as well!
- It’s recommended to book flights from Dhaka to Jessore at least 4 weeks before your departure to get the cheapest fares.
Jessore in a Nutshell:
A district in the south-western part of Bangladesh, Jessore is a region that embraces all religions and their practices. Its shares border with India and are the major hub of import and export business. This region has the highest cultivation of the most famous patali, generally known as date sugar. The tourist attractions include the famous mosque, churches, and temples. Stunned by the diversity of religions? That’s what Jessore is about, unity and brotherhood, irrespective of religion. Many public parks are open to the public for a peaceful time without any cost. To dig deep into the history of Jessore, explore the ruins of temples and mosques that have been preserved over time to speak for themselves. Book your cheap airline tickets to Jessore from Dhaka and experience a historical time with your family.
Places to visit in Jessore:
- Chachra Royal Palace and Shiv Mandir
- Rose Garden
- Catholic Church
- Islamic Mosque
- Graveyard of Gazi Kalu Champaboti
- Tetulia Mosque
- Baliadanga Temple
- Shrine of Garib Shah
Which is the nearest airport to Jessore?
If traveling from abroad, your flight to Jessore is likely to land at Jessore Airport, which is 4.78 miles from the main Jessore City.
Which airlines fly from Dhaka to Jessore?
The prominent and frequent Dhaka to Jessore flights are US-Bangla Airlines, Novoair, and Biman.
How long is the flight to Jessore from Dhaka?
DAC to JSR flights take 40 minutes, on average.