Singapore Airlines Flights
Founded in 1947, Singapore Airlines is Singapore’s flag carrier airline, with its main hub located at Singapore Changi Airport. Singapore Airlines was ranked as the world's best airline by Skytrax in 2018, including "Best First Class." For over two decades, they’ve also been ranked the world’s best airline by Travel & Leisure Magazine.
Singapore Airlines has 138 aircraft, and its subsidiaries include Scoot, SilkAir, SIA Engineering Company, Singapore Airlines Cargo, and Vistara. They also have codeshare agreements with Air Canada
, Air China, Air France, Alaska Airlines, Air New Zealand, and many more.
Together, Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, and Scoot fly to over 130 destinations around the world. The airline operates flights in Southeast Asia, North Asia, West Asia, Africa, Southwest Pacific, Europe, and America.
Classes of Service
Singapore Airlines offers classes of service that go the extra mile to ensure you arrive at your destination refreshed and rejuvenated. From our delicious meals to our comfortable surroundings, here’s all the amenities you can treat yourself to through our classes of service.
- When you travel with Suites, you get your own private cabin with a sliding door, blinds, leather armchairs, and a comfortable bed. Designed by French yacht designer, Jean-Jacques Coste, these luxurious individual suites are designed to make you feel right at home.
- Experience fine dining with our acclaimed chefs who create their meals inspired by cultures from around the world. Meals are served on bone china by Wedgwood, which is specially designed for Singapore Airlines.
- You’ll have over 1,000 options for all your entertainment needs. Enjoy all your favorite movies, TV shows, music, games and apps on a 23-inch personal TV with Bose noise-cancelling headphones.
- Connect to Wi-Fi on certain flights so you can stay connected with friends, family, and colleagues.
- Our 35-inch seats are upholstered in full-grain leather with mahogany trimmings. The seats also extend to 80 inches, offering you a great night’s sleep. Enjoy our linens, duvets, pillows, and an amenity kit by Ferragamo.
- Sample our delicious cuisine cultivated by the airline’s International Culinary Panel after you reserve your main course up to 24 hours before your flight.
- Enjoy a wide selection of movies, TV shows, music, games and apps offered on a 23-inch screen with Bose noise-cancelling headphones.
- Enjoy your own bed and wake up fresh and rejuvenated.
- Reserve your main course up to 24 hours before you fly and sample delicious meals created by the airline's International Culinary Panel.
- From Hollywood to Bollywood (and everything in between), we have over 1,000 entertainment options for you to choose from.
- You won’t have to worry about running out of battery with our USB ports to charge your devices with.
Premium Economy Class
- Our 19.5-inch seats are designed with enhanced comfort in mind.
- Charge your devices with our two USB ports and enjoy our fully adjustable personal reading lamp.
- Store your carry-on items with our extra storage.
- Reserve your main course up to 24 hours before you fly and enjoy meals by the airline's International Culinary Panel.
- Be entertained by our impressive selection of movies, TV shows, music, games and apps using our video touchscreen handset and 13.3-inch HD-enabled touchscreen monitor with noise-cancelling headphones.
- From check-in to boarding and baggage handling, you’ll enjoy priority treatment throughout your journey.
SilkAir Business Class
- Economy Class seats are designed to offer you more personal space. If you're looking for more legroom, you can opt for seats with ample space. If you’d like to be first in line to exit the plane, choose one of our Forward Zone Sears closer to the doors.
Silk Air Economy Class
- SilkAir Business Class features luxurious and stylish leather-upholstered seats. Passengers can relax on our ergonomically-designed seats with 39 to 40 inches of seat pitch. Our seats are also designed to optimize legroom, allowing passengers to stretch out and unwind in the comfort and privacy of a separate cabin.
- Relax in our lounges before your flight and enjoy complimentary hot or cold snacks and refreshments.
- Enjoy our delicious meals onboard as you sip on wine by the SilkAir’s award-winning cabin crew.
- Enjoy a warm welcome with a refreshing drink and reading material.
- Relax in our ergonomically-designed seats with adjustable headrests and ample legroom.
Checked baggage allowance is based on the weight or piece concept. Your free baggage allowance will be indicated on your ticket. We don’t recommend packing valuable and fragile items in your checked baggage. This includes laptops, medication, securities/negotiable papers, silverware, precious metals, money, jewelery, valuable items, business, travel, or identification documents, and perishable items.
You can carry up to two bags depending on your class of travel. If you’re flying with Suites, First Class, or Business Class, you can carry two pieces of luggage up to seven kg each. If you’re traveling with Premium Economy Class or Economy Class, you can carry one piece of luggage up to seven kg.
Explore the world comfortably and enjoy an impeccable journey with Singapore Airlines’ modern aircraft. The airline's fleet includes -
- Boeing 787-10 featuring 337 seats
- Airbus A330-300 featuring 285 seats
- Boeing 777-200 featuring 266 seats
- Boeing 777-300 featuring 284 seats
- Boeing 777-200ER featuring 271 seats (Retrofitted)
- Boeing 777-300ER featuring 278 (3-class), and 264 (4-class)
- Airbus A350-900 featuring 253 Long Haul, 161 Ultra Long Range, and 303 Medium Haul
- Airbus A380-800 featuring 441 (Version 1), 379 (Version 2), 471 (Version 3 – with new A380 cabin products), and 471 (Version 4 - with new A380 cabin products)
- Silk Air Fleet featuring SilkAir’s B737-800NG Aircraft, SilkAir’s A320-200 Aircraft, and SilkAir’s A319-100 Aircraft.
Skip the long airport lines by using web check-in! It opens 48 hours in advance and is available until around one-and-a-half hours before your flight takes off.
First Class Check-in Reception
At Changi Airport, if you’re flying with Suites, First Class, or are a Solitaire PPS Club member with a confirmed booking on Singapore Airlines, you may check in at the First-Class Check-in Reception.
Once you arrive, a Passenger Relations Officer will greet you, and a porter will unload your baggage and assist you through to the elegant First-Class Check-in facility. The Passenger Relations Officer will handle your check-in while you sit back and enjoy the comfort of the lounge.
Whether you wish to relax over a drink or attend to urgent business before you begin your journey, enjoy world-class comfort and service in Singapore Changi Airport’s SilverKris Lounges.
SilverKris Lounges can be found at many locations around the world including Singapore, Adelaide, Bangkok, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, London
, Manila, Melbourne, New Delhi, Perth, Seoul
, Sydney, and Taipei.
KrisFlyer Gold Lounge
If you're a KrisFlyer Elite Gold member departing on Singapore Airlines’ Economy Class, enjoy access to the KrisFlyer Gold Lounge. Some features include a buffet, television areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi access. The lounge is open 24/7 at Terminal 2.
The KrisFlyer Gold Lounge in Terminal 3 will be closed for upgrades starting on July 31, 2019 and is expected to be completed by mid-2021. All passengers can use an alternative lounge in the same terminal.
Airline's Partner Lounges
Along with established SilverKris Lounges, if you’re eligible, you may also relax in our affiliated partner and Star Alliance airline partner-operated lounges in various destinations around the world.
If you’re a PPS Club member, KrisFlyer Elite Gold member, or SilkAir Business Class passenger, you can enjoy access to SilkAir Lounges, which offers a comfortable environment for you to relax and work in.
When you arrive at Changi Airport, shop, dine, and most importantly, relax. From beauty products, electronics, and designer brands to chocolates, and souvenirs, there's something for everyone. This airport features more than 360 retail outlets across three world-class terminals.
If you love to shop, indulge in retail therapy at our wide array of tax-free stores. If you’re more of a foodie, treat yourself to a range of delicious international cuisines. The airport features everything from full-service restaurants, cafes and bistros to bars and lounges, as well as food courts serving authentic Singaporean fare.
Changi Airport also features Wi-Fi and free charging points. There are 10 themed indoor and outdoor gardens to explore, childcare facilities, and entertainment facilities. There’s even foot massage machines available across all terminals!
Refresh and rejuvenate with full body massages, manicure/pedicure treatments or even a haircut at the Ambassador Transit Lounges and Plaza Premium Lounge. Featuring gym and shower facilities, these pay-per-use lounges are popular with passengers who are looking to freshen up while on the move.
Singapore Changi Airport is one of the largest transportation hubs in Asia. It’s currently rated the World's Best Airport by Skytrax for the seventh consecutive year since 2013. It’s also one of the world's busiest airports in terms of international passengers and cargo traffic. In 2018, Changi served 65,628,000 passengers, making it the 19th busiest airport in the world. The airport is operated by Changi Airport Group, and is the home base of Singapore Airlines, Singapore Airlines Cargo, SilkAir, Scoot, Jetstar Asia Airways, and BOC Aviation.