Founded in 2005, Indigo is an Indian low-cost airline based in Gurugram. Interglobe Aviation Limited is the parent company of the airline. Indigo is the largest airline in India by fleet size and passengers carried. The airline has its primary hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, and operating bases at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (Mumbai), Kempegowda International Airport (Bangalore), Chennai International Airport (Chennai), Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (Kolkata), Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (Hyderabad), and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (Ahmedabad). Indigo flights connect over 60 destinations via its fleet of 240 aircrafts.
How to save on Indigo Airlines flights?
- Roundtrip Tickets: Round trip tickets are way cheaper than one-way tickets. Book roundtrip flights to save on Indigo Airlines tickets.
- Redeem Credit Card Reward Points: Most companies offer reward points when you spend via your credit card. Redeem these points while making your Indigo Airlines reservations.
- Loyalty Program: Indigo Airlines offers a loyalty program. Flyers can join loyalty programs and score points each time you travel. Redeem these points to save on plane tickets.
- Pack Light: After making Indigo Airlines bookings, flyers must check baggage allowance. Several budget airlines charge extra for checked-in luggage. Flyers can avoid paying baggage fees by packing light.
- Set Google Alerts: Flyers can browse through airfares and set alerts on Google for their top choices. They will receive a notification if there a drop in the airfare, and they can book their flight tickets for cheaper.
Which cities does Indigo Airlines fly to?
Indigo Airlines offers scheduled domestic and international flights to over 60 destinations. With Indigo Airlines you can fly to major destinations such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Istanbul, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ho Chi Minh City, Kuala Lumpur, Kuwait City, Doha, New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, and many more.
Does Indigo Airlines charge for hand luggage?
Passengers are allowed to take 1 carry-on bag on all flights. The carry-on bag must be less than or equal to 115 linear centimeters (including handles and wheels) and must weigh up to 7 kgs.
How much checked baggage is allowed?
Passengers flying with Indigo Airlines are allowed to carry one bag. In case of domestic flights. Passengers can carry up to 15 kgs whereas in case of international flights, passengers can carry up to 20 kgs.
How do I check-in online?
Passengers can check-in online by visiting the official website of the airline. They can avail the online check-in facility offered by Indigo Airlines. The service is available from until 1 hour before flight’s scheduled departure time.
How to get Indigo Airlines cheap flights?
There are many ways to score cheap Indigo Airlines deals. Travelers can book through OneTravel and save big using Indigo Airlines promo codes to get discounts on plane tickets. Users can also keep themselves updated by subscribing to our newsletter to get updates on all exciting travel deals and discounts on Indigo Airlines tickets.