One of the world's few airlines to be awarded five stars rating by Skytrax, Hainan Airlines is a premier Chinese airline, headquartered at Haikou, Hainan. With a fleet of 165 aircraft, Hainan Airlines flies to 110 domestic and international destinations. With the addition of Calgary to its network, Hainan Airlines flies daily from 7 North American gateways - Boston, Toronto, Chicago, Seattle, San Jose/Silicon Valley & Los Angeles to the historic city of Beijing and spectacular Shanghai. Also, easy connections with partner airlines like - Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, JetBlue and Westjet bring China closer to your home. Once in China, you can explore the famous Silk Road or visit the Great Wall, shop in the world-class shopping malls or streets, cruise the Yangtze River or explore photogenic Guilin. When flying Hainan, earn miles in Alaska’s MileagePlan.
Hainan Airlines has its hubs at Beijing Capital International Airport, Haikou Meilan International Airport, and Xi'an Xianyang International Airport. The airlines has its Focus Cities at Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport, Lanzhou Zhongchuan International Airport, Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, Taiyuan Wusu International Airport and Urumqi Diwopu International Airport. Hainan Airline’s subsidiaries include Chang An Airlines, China Xinhua Airlines, Fuzhou Airlines, Yunnan Lucky Air, Shan Xi Airlines, and Urumqi Airlines.
Hainan Airlines offers its passengers the most humanized flying experience. It aims to make customers feel comfortable and respected, offering them a thoughtful, cozy and convenient service with hospitality and attention to detail. The airlines offers cultural experience, deliver the characteristics of the region, nation and time, combine with the luggage and behavior and earn recognition from passengers. Hainan Airlines aims at offering services beyond expectation –-break inherent rules and bring new surprise and delight!
Hainan Airlines Business Class
Its luxurious, it's comfortable and it is sure to spoil you for choices, welcome to the business class of Hainan Airlines. Boasting a five star status by Skytrax, Hainan Airlines Five-Star services start on the ground itself with priority check-in, boarding, baggage allowance, and special lounges. At its North American and Chinese international gateways enjoy exclusive pre-arranged complimentary private limousine service between airport, home or hotel, both for arrival and departure. For the passengers at Beijing’s Terminal 1, there’s airline Premium Lounge to pamper them most. The Premium Lounge at Beijing features massage chairs, complimentary WiFi, personal entertainment, noodle bar and more.
- •When you travel Business Class in Hainan Airlines, expect ultimate comforts & luxury. This class features 180 degree lie-flat seats that allow you to sleep comfortably and reach your destination fresh. Seats are equipped with an automatic control system that customizes seating according to your body type to achieve maximum comfort.
- •The seats are configured with USB ports and convenient reading lights to allow you to work & read during your trip.
- •Business Class also offers Bvlgari Amenity Kit and Bose noise-cancelling headphones. The kit has Bvlgari White Tea Moisturizing Series, eyeshade, earplugs, foot covers and tooth brush kit.
- •For the food lovers it's a paradise out there! Passengers are treated to delicious Chinese and Western cuisines and are offered an exciting range of wines to choose from. From appetizers, fresh fruit salads to three course meals, be prepared to tantalize your taste buds big time.
- •For in-flight entertainment, the menu is even more exciting. Passengers can watch some of the biggest blockbusters and television programs on their personal screens, or can listen to the music of their choice. The airlines offer its own unique entertainment system featuring 100 movies, 750 audio selections, 10 games, and other entertainment on demand on your individual screen
- •WiFi is available on selected flights.
The Economy Class of Hainan offers you plenty of comforts. In Economy Class, families with little kids have flexibility to board flight early. In Beijing, for economy passengers, there’s special transit lounge at Terminal 1, featuring recliners, free Wi-Fi and snacks.
- •Economy Class features ergonomically designed seats for the comfortable journey. The space between seats on 787 and 330 series wide-body aircraft is 31-33 inches. With such wide space, you can stretch out comfortably.
- •Enjoy meticulously prepared food, Chinese or Western delicacies. For passengers having special dietary requirements, whether due to religious beliefs or other reasons, Hainan Airlines offers special meals to fulfill their needs.
- •To keep boredom away, Hainan Airlines offers an on-board entertainment system, which features the latest and most popular films, music, and magazines for reading.
- •Travel in absolute comfort when you travel Economy Class in Hainan Airlines. This class offers you fluffy waist pillows, and soft and comfortable blankets to allow you to have a relaxing journey.