Bangkok: A Potpourri of Temples, Beaches, and Nightlife!
Do you know these tricks to get a cheap flight deal to Bangkok?
- Book Bangkok flight tickets in advance: Buying an airline ticket around 30-40 days in advance can help you score cheap flights to Bangkok.
- Pack Light: When traveling via budget airlines, pack light so you do not have to pay baggage fees.
- Fly off-peak hours: Bangkok tickets dip down if you book off-time flights. To get cheaper flights, you can fly between 5 AM and 7 AM or after 8 PM.
- Book refundable flights: You should book refundable flights to Bangkok. If you get cheaper prices anywhere else, you can easily cancel your previous ticket later.
- Look for low-cost airlines: Fly on budget carriers as they can be a lot cheaper than the traditional ones
What to explore in Bangkok?
The capital and most populous city of Thailand,?Bangkok?is one of the most tourist-frequented destinations around the globe. The vivacious atmosphere and full-of-zip nightlife make this city a great place to enjoy vacations. In addition, the magnificent palaces and temples, immense shopping options, and extensive canals prove that this city has something for every traveler. Some of the major tourist attractions in?Bangkok?are Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Giant Swing, National Museum & Wang?na?Palace,?Chatuchak?Market, and more.?Book your Bangkok flights through OneTravel and enjoy huge savings on airfares.
Top Tourist Attractions in Bangkok
- Grand Palace
- Wat Pho
- Wat Arun
- Wat Traimit
- Giant Swing
- National Museum & Wang Na Palace
- Chatuchak Market
- Lumpini Park
- Wat Suthat
- Jim Thompson House
Best Time to visit?Bangkok
One can visit?Bangkok?anytime in a year. Each season in?Bangkok?has its distinct charm and the country is at its enchanting best through the year. However, weather-wise, the most soothing months for sightseeing is between November and March. The months of March, April, and May are the warmest in?Bangkok. Book your flights to Bangkok in advance to avoid paying inflated airfares.
Share your Travel Experience
When in Bangkok, enjoy your vacations to the fullest and once you return, share your Bangkok travel experience with OneTravel through our review section. Let other travelers know more about the beautiful country. Your reviews will encourage them to make Bangkok reservations.