Virgin Australia, formerly known as V Australia has rebranded to Virgin Australia after its merger with Pacific Blue. Based in Sydney Airport, Virgin Australia, which is Richard Branson’s newest international airline, has built a fresh new airline on a simple idea: that flying should be something great again. Once you experience Virgin Australia’s attentive in-flight service, boutique bars, gourmet meals, generous legroom, state-of-the-art in-flight entertainment, and unique mood lighting, we’re sure you’ll agree, Virgin Australia has put the style back into travel.
Passengers can fly Down Under in three stylish ways: International Business, International Premium Economy or International Economy. With a fleet of brand new aircrafts, experience why flying onboard Virgin Australia is flying in style:
- Voted one of the top carriers in the world by Conde Nast Traveler magazine in the 2010 Readers’ Choice Awards.
- The widest and most comfortable seats across the Pacific with extra legroom to stretch out.
- Two in-flight boutique bars.
- Catch up on the latest movies and music with RED, the latest in on-demand entertainment.
- Lighten up with Virgin Australia’s unique mood lighting to match the different phases of your flight.
- Fly with Virgin Australia and earn frequent flyer points with their partner airlines loyalty programs: Virgin America’s Elevate, Virgin Atlantic’s Flying Club, Virgin Blue’s Velocity, and Delta’s SkyMiles.
If you happen to be looking for a way to get to Australia in style, you can now fly direct from Los Angeles
to Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne
on Virgin Australia.