Rapid increase in number of travellers traveling New York City from Chicago!
Top Tricks to Save on NYC to Chicago Flights
- Prefer flying in off-peak hours: You can save a lot on New York City to Chicago tickets if you book off-time flights. To get cheap flights from NYC to CHI, you can fly between 5 AM and 7 AM or after 8 PM.
- Search for refundable flights: Book refundable flights from New York City to Chicago so that you get cheaper prices anywhere later, you can simply cancel your previous ticket.
- Join Loyalty Programs: Join loyalty programs and score points every time you travel. You can redeem these points to save on plane tickets from NYC to Chicago.
- Subscribe to mailing lists: Subscribe to mailing list to receive updates about discounts and sales on NYC to Chicago reservations.
- Book return flights: Booking return flights can help you get cheap flights from NYC to Chicago
What to explore in Chicago?
The third most populated city in the United States, Chicago is also called the Windy City. This city is positioned along the banks of the Lake Michigan. Chicago is well known for its effervescent art scene, piles of social attractions, bunch of shopping attraction, and spectacular architecture. This city savors an overall prominence as a point of convergence of twentieth century architecture and craftsmanship, with?famous architects, for example, Frank Lloyd Wright and Louis Sullivan, and artists, for example, Chagall, Picasso,?Miro, and Dubuffet. Similarly, the city has much to offer in the sports circle too.
Top tourist attractions in Chicago:
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- Millennium Park
- Navy Pier
- Museum of Science and History
- Willis Tower SkyDeck
- 360 Chicago
- Michigan Avenue and the Magnificent Mile
- Field Museum of Natural History
- Lincoln Park
- Chicago Riverwalk and Lakefront Trail
Major Events and Festivals in Chicago
Chicago organizes several annual festivals around the year. Some of the major festivals held in Chicago are Chicago Wine Fest (April), 57th Street Art Fair (June), Chicago Blues Festival (June), Taste of Chicago (July), Chicago Food Truck Festival (July), Chicago Craft Beer Festival (July), Bristol Renaissance Faire (August), Lollapalooza Chicago (August), Chicago Hot Dog Fest (August), Illinois State Fair (August), Windy City Wine Festival (September), Chicago Jazz Festival (September), and Chicago World Music Festival (September).
When to Visit Chicago
Weather-wise, the best times to take New York City to Chicago flights are between September and October and from April through May. The weather in these months remains warm and a variety of festivals are organized here. Summer is the peak tourist season in Chicago when travellers swarm here to enjoy the warm weather and scores of activities. If traveling in peak season, it is advisable to book your plane tickets in advance to get cheap flights from NYC to CHI.
Share your travel experience:
After returning from your trip from New York City to Chicago, do not forget to share your New York City to Chicago experience with us through the OneTravel review section. Encourage other travelers by sharing your valuable opinion.