Atlanta, the capital of Georgia in the United States, is the economic and cultural center of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. Atlanta features the world's busiest airport. Tourists will find peach trees in abundance in the city. Atlanta features three skylines - Downtown, Midtown, and Buckhead. For the tourists booking cheap flights from Houston to Atlanta, the city has plenty of attractions to offer. Some of these include - Georgia Aquarium, the Fox Theatre, Piedmont Park, High Museum of Art, and Atlanta History Centre to name a few attractions.
Top Attractions in Atlanta
Top attractions for tourists booking cheap flights from HOU to ATL include -
- Georgia Aquarium
- The Fox Theatre
- Piedmont Park
- Oakland Cemetery
- High Museum of Art
- World of Coca-Cola
- Stone Mountain Park
- Atlanta History Centre
- Centre for Puppetry Arts
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Fern bank Museum of Natural History
- Centre for Civil and Human Rights
Famous Festivals in Atlanta
Some of the famous festivals for tourists booking HOU to Atlanta flights include -
Interesting Facts about Atlanta
- Atlanta Dogwood Festival
- Sweetwater 420 Fest
- Decatur Book Festival
- Atlanta Greek Festival
- Atlanta Science Festival
- Atlanta Food & Wine
- Chomp and Stomp Chili Cook-Off
- Atlanta Jewish Film Festival
- Candler Park Fall Festival
- Inman Park Festival
- The symbol of Atlanta is Phoenix.
- CNN's global headquarter is in Atlanta.
- The famous book Gone With the Wind was written in Atlanta.
- Atlanta features the busiest airport in the world.
- Atlanta features one of the largest Hindus Temple outside India.