Looking for cheap flights to St Thomas? You've found the right place! OneTravel offers most competitive rates on airline tickets year around. For your flights to St Thomas, rely on us, and we guarantee you the best price. To know more, get in touch with our travel experts, available for your assistance.
Tips to find cheap flights to St. Thomas:
- Use private browsing mode to see get the our lowest prices as the cookies in your browser tend to scare you with higher prices of the destination you search repeatedly.
- Do your research. Keep checking for fares of different airlines.
- Rather than going for flights with additional perks, book budget airlines that can save you a lot of money.
- Book connecting St. Thomas flights rather than non-stop flights. It’ll help you explore a different city before your destination and save a few bucks, as well!
- It’s recommended to book flights to St. Thomas at least 4 weeks before your departure to get the our cheapest fares.
St. Thomas in a Nutshell:
One of the Virgin Islands in the Caribbean Sea, St. Thomas is an old establishment, founded in 1500 BC by Ciboney people. The scenic beaches make this city a perfect vacation destination. The Coral World Ocean Park is home to some rare wildlife species and the restaurants around the city offer exquisite cuisine that you’ll cherish lifelong. Historical sites like Blackbeard's Castle and Beracha Veshalom Vegimuth Hasidim Synagogue will feed the history lover in you. You can also try activities like snorkeling, sailing, and diving in the city’s beaches. Book your cheap tickets to St. Thomas and make the best of your vacation.
What is the climate of St. Thomas?
St. Thomas has a tropical and cold temperature. Situated 233m above sea level, the city sees rainfall throughout the year, even in the dry months. The average annual temperature is 7.5 °C and the average annual rainfall is 37.3 inches.
Which airport is closest to St. Thomas Island?
If you’re flying from abroad, your flight to St. Thomas Island is most likely to land at Cyril E. King Airport. The distance between the airport and the central business district of the island is 3 miles.
Which airlines fly to St. Thomas?
Out of many airlines that fly to St. Thomas, the most frequent and direct ones are Delta, KLM, LIAT, Tradewind Aviation, United, JetBlue, Alitalia, and InterCaribbean Airways.