Tips to find cheap flights to Pakistan:
- Use private browsing mode to see the cheap prices as the cookies in your browser tend to scare you with higher prices of the destination you search repeatedly.
- Be flexible with flying days. Prefer flying on weekdays, as flights to Pakistan are cheap on Wednesday.
- Do your research. Keep checking for fares of different airlines.
- Rather than going for flights with additional perks, book budget airlines that can save you a lot of money.
- Book connecting flights rather than non-stop flights. It’ll help you explore a different city before your destination and save a few bucks, as well!
- It’s recommended to book cheap Pakistan flights at least 47 days before your departure to get the cheap fares.
- Noon flights to Pakistan are comparatively cheaper than others.
Pakistan in a Nutshell
Situated in South Asia, Pakistan is a fascinating destination that attracts nature and history lovers. The country has a diverse landscape and offers visitors a dynamic view of numerous forests, deserts, mountains, plateaus, and a 1,000 km plus coastline. Pakistan is home to K2, the world’s second-highest mountain, and Paleolithic Aror, the rock formation that can be traced back to the Stone Age. Other natural attractions include Trango Towers, Ansoo Lake, Attabad Lake, Shah Allah Ditta Caves Deosai Plains, Baltoro Glacier, and the Thar Desert. The region was ruled by several powerful kingdoms including Macedonian Empire, Mauryan Empire, Indo-Greek Kingdom, Arab Caliphate, Delhi Sultanate, Mughal Empire, and the British Empire. There are plenty of attractions to explore for history enthusiasts. These include - Balahisar Fort, Mohenjo Daro archaeological site, Rohtas Fort, Kathas Raj Temple, Sharda University Ruins, and many more...
Popular Cities to Visit in Pakistan
Main Airports in Pakistan
- Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Islamabad
- Walton Airport, Lahore
- Jinnah International Airport, Karachi
- Bacha Khan International Airport, Peshawar
Which is the hottest month in Pakistan?
The hottest month in Pakistan is June, when the temperature can go up to 101.2°F (38.4°C) and rarely dropping below 78.3°F (25.7°C) at night.
How many airports does Pakistan have?
Pakistan has 139 airports in total, with major airports located in Karachi, Islamabad, and Lahore.
Which is the largest airport in Pakistan?
Jinnah International Airport in Karachi is the largest international and domestic airport in Pakistan.
Which airlines fly to Pakistan?
The top airlines to Pakistan are Emirates, Etihad Airways, Oman Air, Gulf Air, Saudia, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines, and Kuwait Airways.
What are the modes of transport available in Pakistan?
To travel within Pakistan, you can use domestic Pakistan flights at cheap fares offered by the national flag carrier of Pakistan, Pakistan International Airlines. Pakistan railway network is widespread and reaches to even remote areas. Other than that, you can also opt for Qing-Qi buses, yellow taxis, Uber cabs and motorcycles, and rickshaws for local commute.