Book Cheap Flights to New Jersey, United StatesTake a New Jersey flight, visit the Garden State
Looking for cheap New Jersey flight deals? Try these tricks
- Roundtrip Tickets: Round trip tickets are way cheaper than one-way tickets. To get the our cheap airfare, book roundtrip flights to New Jersey.
- Loyalty Programs: Flyers can benefit from many loyalty programs offered by airlines across the world. You can score points each time you travel and redeem them to save on New Jersey flights.
- Pack Light: Many budget airlines charge extra for checked-in luggage. You can avoid paying baggage fees by ensuring you pack light.
- Email Notifications: Online travel agents and booking portals often offer member deals and our exclusive deals for newsletter subscribers. Sign up for email notifications for staying updated about New Jersey deals.
- Multi-city Flights: You may opt for connecting flights to save on plane tickets. Usually, direct flights to New Jersey are more expensive, you can handpick a convenient stopover and get to explore two cities at the price of one!
Getting to know New Jersey
Among the smallest states in the country, New Jersey is located in north-eastern US. The state is renowned for its exquisite natural beauty with its numerous beautiful national parks and 130 miles of the Atlantic Coast. Best New Jersey is home to several performing art venues, parks, libraries, art galleries, theme parks, and more. The state has several state-of-the-art museums such as the Wheaton Arts and Cultural Center, Immigration Museum, Newark Museum, Liberty Science Center, and George F. Boyer Historical Museum. The state’s musical legacy runs as deep as its historical legacy if not deeper. New Jersey is considered to be a major point of origin for rock music. Jon Bon Jovi, Frank Sinatra, and Whitney Houston are few of the iconic artists who hail from New Jersey.
Top cities in New Jersey
- Jersey City
- Atlantic City
Best Natural Wonders in New Jersey
The state of New Jersey is known for its scenic beauty. The state is home to many waterfalls, caves, lakes, cliffs, and more. New Jersey is home to a host of national parks, national scenic trails, national historic parks, and national reserves. Nature lovers can explore the Appalachian National Scenic Trail, Delaware National Scenic River, as well as the New Jersey Coastal Heritage Trail Route. The state offers ample hiking, camping, biking, climbing, and kayaking. opportunities. Top natural wonders in New Jersey are Lake Hopatcong, Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge, Pinelands National Reserve, Great Falls, Island Beach State Park, Sterling Hill Mine, Bio-luminescent Shores (Manasquan Shores), Buttermilk Falls, High Point, Whitesbog, and Delaware Water Gap.
Historical New Jersey: Crossroads of the Revolution
Site of over 100 battles, New Jersey came to be known as the ‘Crossroads of the Revolution’. The state has a deep historical legacy and boasts several sites which date back to the Continental Army (during the American Revolution) as well as during the George Washington era. History enthusiasts would love to explore top historical sites in New Jersey, namely, Fonthill Castle, Edison Memorial Tower Museum, Gateway to Ellis Island, Hamilton Park, World War I Memorial, Allaire Village, Monmouth Battlefield
State Park, and Waterloo Village.
Popular Festivals and Events
New Jersey hosts several festivals and events round the year. Some of the major festivals are Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival (April), New Jersey Folk Festival (April), Jersey Shore Music Festival (May), Wildwoods International Kite Festival (May), Riverfest Food and Music Festival (May to June), Summer Jam (June), Wings and Water Festival (July), New Jersey State Fair (August), Festival of the Sea (September), Wheaton Arts Festival of Fine Craft (October), and Annual Colonial Christmas (December).
Best Time to Visit New Jersey
The best time to visit New Jersey is during summers (from June to August), and fall (from September to November) when the weather is pleasant, and temperatures are soothing. If you wish to book cheap flights to New Jersey and avoid crowds, March to May is the ideal time to visit.
Share your Travel Experience
Once you’ve unpacked and done posting your photos from your trip to New Jersey, do not forget to share your New Jersey travel experience with OneTravel through our review section. Help other travelers know more about the glamorous city and its attractions. Your reviews can inspire them to travel and help us in making our service better.