Tips to find cheap flights to El Salvador:
- Use private browsing mode to see the cheap prices as the cookies in your browser tend to scare you with higher prices of the destination you search repeatedly.
- Be flexible with flying days. Prefer flying on weekdays, as the probability to get cheap flights to El Salvador are higher on weekdays.
- Do your research. Keep checking for fares of different airlines.
- Rather than going for flights with additional perks, book budget airlines that can save you a lot of money.
- Book connecting flights rather than non-stop flights. It’ll help you explore a different city prior to your destination and save a few bucks, as well!
- It’s recommended to book El Salvador flights at least 7 weeks prior to your departure to get the cheap fares.
El Salvador in a Nutshell:
El Salvador, the Land of Volcanoes, is the smallest yet most densely populated country in Central America. With the Pacific Ocean in the south, this country offers a moderate temperature for its travelers. Don’t get startled if you see people with surfing boards at the international airport of El Salvador as it has one of the best waves for surfing in the month of May and September. The capital city, San Salvador, maintains the heritage of the country and help travelers have one of the best times of their lives. When the town of Suchitoto boasts its colonial architecture, the small town of Tazumal comes in competition with its ancient unusual step pyramids that can leave you scratching your heads and intake the drastic history of the place. Lake Coatepeque, the largest lake in the country, was formed by violent eruptions and volcanic collapses but still manages to be the most peaceful site, whereas Cerro Verde National Park hosts 3 of the magnificent volcanoes, cloud forest and perfect trails for hiking. Be it the port of La Libertad or the sandy beach of Costa del Sol, historical city of San Miguel or the beach town of Playa El Cuco, El Salvador has everything you need for a refreshing getaway. Book your flights to El Salvador and witness the beauty of the country.
Best Cities to Visit in El Salvador:
- San Salvador
- Santa Ana
- La Palma
- Joya de Ceren
What is the weather like in El Salvador?
El Salvador has a tropical, cool, and dry season from November to April. A hot and wet season starts from May until October. The beaches are warm and sunny year-round, with the temperature reaching up to 73°F, whereas the mountainous areas provide cold breezes. By the end of the dry season, i.e. March and April, get particularly hot and rainfall is likely to happen around this time. If you’re a surfing lover, May and September are your months as they are considered to be the wettest months and have the best waves for surfing.
How many airports are there in El Salvador?
Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport is the only international airport in El Salvador.
Which airlines fly to El Salvador?
Out of many airlines that fly to El Salvador, the most famous ones are Avianca, Delta, Aeromexico, United Airlines, Air Canada, and Turkish Airlines.