About Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport
The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is a public airport serving Wilkes-Barre-Scranton–Wyoming Valley. Owned and operated by Luzerne and Lackawanna Counties, the airport is located in Pittston Township, Pennsylvania. The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport offers scheduled domestic passenger services, charter flights and cargo services. The airport is served by major airlines such as Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, American Eagle, Southern Airways Express, Southwest Airlines, and United Express which offer flights to Charlotte, Philadelphia, Orlando, Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit, Washington, and more.
Some of the major amenities offered at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport are:
- Free Wi-Fi service is available throughout the terminal
- Northeast PA News & Gift Shop is available on the second level of the terminal building.
- Information center is located at the terminal
- ATM is available at the center of the terminal
- Meditation room is available at the airport offering a collection of holy books, prayer books, and sacred writings for use of guests.
- Wings Restaurant & Bar offers assortment of food and beverages to the travelers.
One can rent a car for ground transportation. Car rental agencies represented at the airport are Avis, Enterprise, Hertz, Dollar, Budget, and National. Taxi service to and from the airport are Burgit’s City Taxi, Call a Car Taxi, and McCarthy Flowered Cabs.
The airport offers both long-term and short-term parking options. Parking lots are located close to the terminal building with about 1,250 available spaces.