La Palma Airport, located in Brena and Villa de Mazo, serves La Palma in the Canary Islands. The airport is operated by Aeropuertos Espanoles y Navegacion Aerea. The airlines that offer cheap flights to La Palma Airport include Air Berlin, Binter, Canaryfly, Condor, Enter Air, Iberia Express, Iberia, Jetairfly, Privilege Style, Thomas Cook Belgium, Thomson Airways, Transavia.com, Travel Service, Tui Airlines Nederland, Tuifly, and Vueling Airlines. The La Palma Airport flights are operated to various destinations. Few places from where flights to La Palma Airport arrive from include Amsterdam, Berlin, Madrid, Brussels, London, Manchester, Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg, Stuttgart, and more.
- Airport offers wireless internet access at the airport. It is a free service for unlimited time.
- There is a children's play area located on the floor-1 of departure area.
- There are offered rent rooms for receptions, conferences, press conferences, workshops, and courses.
- At Hecho en La Palma, you can select from a range of traditional and artisanal products produced and processed entirely in La Palma.
- To shop duty-free, passengers can go to Canariensis. It is a shop offering various products of music, toys, sweets, and international snuff. The specialty of this shop are the typical products of La Palma including palm mojo, rapaduras, wine, almond macaroons, and cheese.
- At Farmacia, located on the ground floor of departure area, passengers can buy pharmacy products.
- Jerome is the store offering everything from clothing and jewelry to decorative items with ethnic tinge.
- The airport offers excellent food amenities. Ars is a restaurant offering tasty food with fast service. La Pausa, a restaurant located on floor-1 at departure area, serves tasty regional cuisine. Caffricio is an excellent place for coffee lovers. It is located on ground floor of the departure area. Another good place for enjoying tea and coffee, Meal O'Clock serves a wide variety of tea and coffee that can be combined with sandwiches, pastries, and snacks.
- The airport offers assistance to the passengers with reduced mobility. One has to request for this service at least 48 hours in prior.
The parking area of the airport is located in the basement of the terminal. The rates of parking in the airport are -
- 0 to 60 Minutes - 0.009972 € per minute.
- After 60 minutes - € 0.014516 per minute.
- Daily maximum up to four days: 10 €
- Daily maximum from the fifth day: 9 €
Means of transportation
Line 500 of bus service connects the airport with Santa Cruz de La Palma. The bus frequency is every half hour. These buses stop at the ground floor of the airport terminal. In the airport, there are car rental offices of Cicar, Europcar, Hertz, and AVIS.