About Fort Wayne International Airport
Located eight miles southwest of Fort Wayne, Fort Wayne International Airport is a public airport owned by the Fort Wayne-Allen County Airport Authority. The airport has one terminal- the Lieutenant Paul Baer Terminal. In addition to air cargo services and charter flights, Fort Wayne International Airport offers scheduled flights which are served by Allegiant Air, Delta, American Eagle, and United Express. These flights are operated to Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit, Dallas, Charlotte, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Minneapolis, Phoenix, and more.
Some of the major amenities offered at the airport are:
- Free wireless internet throughout the terminal
- A business center is available for business travelers
- Children’s play areas available throughout the terminal
- Complimentary parking lot shuttles
- Complimentary curbside luggage assistance
- A quarterly exhibition is held at the airport featuring local artisans
- Greater Fort Wayne Aviation Museum is on-site
- Full service restaurant, bar, and coffee shop located both pre- and post-security
- Gift shop
- Indoor Pet Relief Area - Post Security
- ATM (Three Rivers Credit Union)
- Video Relay Service available for hearing impaired located in the Welcome Center
Ground transportation options to and from the airport include car rentals, taxi services, hotel shuttles, and limo services.
Parking at the airport
Free half hour of parking in the short term and long term lots at the airport. After this duration, the parking is chargeable. There is also a separate parking space available for taxis and hotel shuttles.