Sun Country Airlines Flights
Sun Country Airlines is based in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota and has been in business for more than 30 years. Sun Country Airlines flights serve 40 popular destinations across the U.S., Mexico, Costa Rica, and the Caribbean. OneTravel offers great discounts on Sun Country Airlines Deals. In addition to taking travelers to their favorite places, Sun Country also offers:
- Enviable nonstop and convenient one-stop flightsThe majority of flights to/from Minneapolis/St. Paul are nonstop with convenient connecting service via Minneapolis/St. Paul to/from many other cities.
- Convenience of Terminal 2 For those traveling from, through, or to Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, they can take advantage of the ease of using Terminal 2, which is less crowded and has short security lines.
- Fleet of environment-friendly aircraft Sun Country’s fleet is comprised of current-generation aircraft, resulting in maximum fuel efficie
Classes of Service
Sun Country offers two classes of service on all of its routes:
Comfortable Coach Class service More spacious than many other airlines, Sun Country’s Coach Class seating lets travelers sit back, relax, and enjoy their flight along with complimentary coffee/tea, juices, soda, and water. Other beverages and snacks and/or meals are available for purchase.Onboard entertainment, including movies and TV shows, is also available via a Sun Country Digital Entertainment Device, available for rent in Coach Class.
Affordable First Class serviceExceptionally kind to a traveler’s pocket book, Sun Country’s First Class service lets passengers:
- Check their first two bags for free (bags also receive priority delivery to baggage claim)
- Experience faster check-in lines, shorter security lines, and priority boarding
- Enjoy personalized and exceptional onboard service
- Relax with spacious First Class seating and added leg room
- Savor freshly prepared hot meals or a filling snack
- Toast to a great trip with a selection of complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Relax with a movie, TV show, and more with complimentary use of a Sun Country Digital Entertainment Device
When flying on Sun Country, passengers can enjoy:
- Outstanding food and beverage options Whether enjoying complimentary food and beverages in First Class or purchasing items in Coach Class, Sun Country’s variety of food and beverages is exceptional with heart-healthy, gluten-free, and organic snacks (as well as salty and sweet favorites); hot and flavorful sandwiches; Minnesota-made craft beer; popular liquor choices; and delicious wines.
- Newly released movies, TV shows, and games Watch unlimited movies, TV shows, and family-friendly programs, or play a game, with the Sun Country Digital Entertainment Device entertainment system.(Available on select flights, while supplies last, and complimentary in First Class or available for rent in Coach Class.)
On the day of travel, all passengers must be checked in either at the airport ticket counter or online and be at the departure gate available for boarding at least 30 minutes (domestic flights) or 60 minutes (international flights) prior to scheduled departure. Failure to do so will subject the reservation(s) to cancellation.
- Airport Check-In - Ticket counters are open for in-person check-in and baggage check two hours prior to departure at designated Sun Country locations. Passengers should arrive at the airport with proper identification and allow ample time for check-in requirements and security processing.
- Online Check-In - Online check-in is available 24 hours - 1 hour before the scheduled departure time for travel within the U.S. 50. If traveling to Mexico, Costa Rica, or the Caribbean, check-in at the airport with a Sun Country agent. Travelers must also check-in at the airport with a Sun Country agent if assigned an exit row seat; traveling with infants or groups larger than nine people; or if an unaccompanied minor is traveling.
Customer Rewards Programs and Perks
Members of Ufly® Rewards, Sun Country’s generous and flexible loyalty program, earn rewards for every flight.
Itinerary Modifications and Cancellations
Please verify the policies provided by your agency as they may have additional policies or charges not covered by Sun Country.
Traveling with children or pets are the most common special circumstances travelers will experience.
Traveling with children
Sun Country values all young travelers, including:
- Unaccompanied minors: Sun Country Airlines permits children, 5-17 years of age to travel unaccompanied on all nonstop flights within the U.S. or to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico fees may apply. Unaccompanied minors of any age are not allowed on any flights to/from Mexico, Costa Rica, or the Caribbean (except San Juan, Puerto Rico).
- Infants and toddlers: Infants at least eight days old and under two years of age can travel as lap-held children or a seat can be purchased for them. A seat must be purchased for all travelers two years of age and older.
- Children traveling internationally: All travelers, including those 17 years of age and under, must have a passport to travel to Mexico, Costa Rica, and the Caribbean. Additional restrictions apply if the child is traveling with only one parent or with an adult who is not their parent.
- Traveling with pets - Sun Country accepts cats and dogs as carry-on or checked baggage on select flights within the 48 contiguous United States (except New York). Pets are accepted conditionally and must not pose a hazard to the safety or health of any passenger or crew member.