Founded in 1987 and headquartered in British Columbia, Pacific Coastal Airlines Ltd is a Canadian airline that operates scheduled domestic flights to 16 destinations in British Columbia. The airline also serves charter and cargo services. Pacific Coastal Airlines
Pacific Coastal Airlines offers 3 different fare categories - Encore Fare, Classic Fare and Bravo Fare - all of them come with different amenities and benefits.
- Encore Fare is a premium fare category that offers a saving of up to 23% on fares. It allows passengers to check-in 2 bags, and the third is chargeable. One can change or cancel one’s fare segment at zero extra fees (though fare difference between the segments will apply). One can also catch an earlier flight on the same day (if available) at no extra charge. Passengers can also avail 100% seat allocation.
- Classic fare is a mid-level fare category that offers savings up to 50% on fares. Passengers can change or cancel their fare segment at $52.50 per direction per passenger plus fare difference. Passengers can check-in only 1 bag for free, any subsequent piece of luggage is chargeable. One can change or cancel one’s fare segment at zero extra fees (though fare difference between the segments will apply). One can also catch an earlier flight on the same day (if available) at $26.25.
Passengers can also avail 75% seat allocation during seat booking.
- Bravo Fare is a lower priced category that offers reduced fares and savings up to 70%. Passengers needs to book early as it fills up very fast. If one wishes to catch an earlier flight on the same day that printed on one’s ticket, it is chargeable. It is a non-refundable fare segment and does not allow any baggage allowance.
- Passengers get a carry-on baggage allowance of 2 pieces called Standard Article and Personal Item. Standard Article should not measure more than 9-inch x 15.5-inch x 21.5-inch and Personal Item should not weight more than 6-inch x 13-inch x 17-inch.
- Check-in baggage allowance is limited to 1 item up to 50 pounds and maximum linear dimension of 62 inches.
- Travelers with pets can travel for a fee of $42.00 per kennel, each way and limited to one kennel per customer.