Experience English hospitality with British Airways
Looking for cheap British Airways flights? Read below to know how to get cheap flights.
Try a Layover - When booking long haul flights, flyers can make British Airways reservations with a longer layover to secure a cheaper plane ticket.
Off Peak hours - As per trends, flyers can score cheap flights by selecting off-peak hours to fly (eg. wee hours in the morning).
Pick Flexible Dates - Flight tickets are more expensive during holidays and weekends. To get the best British Airways deals, be flexible with your flight dates.
Credit Card Reward Points - Most companies offer reward points when you spend via your credit card. Redeem these points while making your flight bookings to save on air tickets.
Subscribe to Mailing Lists - Online travel agents often offer exclusive discounts and member deals for newsletter subscribers. Sign up for mailing lists to stay updated about these deals and discounts.
Founded in 1974, British Airways is the flag carrier of the United Kingdom. The airline is based in Waterside with its main hub at London Heathrow Airport. Owned by International Airlines Group, BA has its alliance with Oneworld and codeshare agreements with major airlines including Finnair, Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Qatar Airways, Vueling, American Airways, LATAM Brasil, and more. With 277 aircraft, BA connects over 183 destinations. The airline is UK’s second largest airline based on fleet size and passengers carried. Popular destinations served by British Airways include New York City, Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Orlando, Vienna, Brussels, Rio de Janeiro, Vancouver, Beijing, Hong Kong, Prague, Copenhagen, Cairo, Helsinki, Paris, Nice, Berlin, Athens, Delhi, Mumbai, Dublin, Rome, Tokyo, Mexico City, Amsterdam, and many more.
What classes of service does British Airways offer?
BA offers various classes of service to suit everyone's budget and preferences. The configuration includes Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and First Class.
Euro Traveler (Economy Class)
British Airways offers Euro Traveler (Economy Class) on flights within Europe and the United Kingdom. With great value fares and convenient network, the airline caters to the comfort of all passengers. BA offers three economy fares - Basic, Plus, and Plus Flex. The Basic fare is the lowest fare which includes hand baggage and allocated seat. Plus fare includes checked baggage allowance, seat selection, and flight change on the day of departure for free. Plus Flex includes generous checked baggage allowance, seat selection, change of flights anytime for free, and a full refund if you cancel.
- Passengers buying British Airways tickets for Euro Traveler, get to enjoy contoured leather seats designed to
maximize personal space, along with fully movable headrests
- For the comfort of passengers, this class features eye-level magazine storage.
- To keep passengers engaged, complimentary newspapers are offered on most flights
- There’s adjustable contemporary LED lighting which enable passengers to relax throughout the flight.
- The airline offers family-friendly features such as priority boarding for families with infants and kids' activity packs.
World Traveler (Economy Class)
British Airways offers Economy Class, also known as World Traveler, on flights beyond Europe, packed with all the benefits and comfort you expect from your British Airways flight at an economical price.
The airline offers two fares - Basic and Standard, for long-haul flights. The Basic fare is the lowest fare which includes an allocated seat and hand baggage whereas Standard fare includes checked baggage and seat selection.
British Airways World Traveler Amenities
- Passengers traveling in World Traveler are offered delicious meals and full bar service.
- For the entertainment, there’s personal entertainment system with complimentary headphones.
Passengers can browse through hundreds of movies, documentaries, TV shows, and more.
- The airline offers family-friendly features such as priority boarding for families with infants, children’s meals,
as well as kids' activity packs.
World Traveler Plus (Premium Economy)
BA offers Premium Economy Class, which is known as World Traveler Plus, on certain longer routes. World Traveler Plus passengers will be treated to an enhanced experience at an affordable price. World Traveler Plus includes complimentary meals, personal entertainment, wider seats, and extra comfort. The airline offers private cabins that are stylish and are designed to offer a quieter and relaxed journey.
British Airways World Traveler Plus Amenities
- World Traveler Plus features spacious seats with more legroom, lower seat density, and increased seat recline pitch and leg room.
- The seats are ergonomically designed with greater recline and lumbar support for maximum comfort.
- For the added comfort during journey, passengers are offered blankets, cushions, and amenity kit.
- To keep travelers connected, there’s power supply for laptops, and other personal electronic devices.
- Passengers are also offered complimentary meal and full bar service.
- Meal options are also available for travelers having special dietary preferences.
- For the entertainment of travelers, this class offers Touch Screen personal entertainment system with noise-cancellation headphones. Passengers can choose from a wide variety of games, movies, and audiobooks, and stay entertained during flight.
- Travelers in World Traveler Plus get priority boarding, and two free checked bags, each weighing 23 kilograms.
Club Europe (Business Class)
British Airways offers Club Europe (Business Class) on flights within Europe and the United Kingdom. The feature-packed Club Europe is a perfect combination of convenience, efficiency, and comfort.
British Airways Club Europe Amenities
- Club Europe features contoured leather seats featuring 76.2cm (30") seat pitch designed to maximize comfort.
- Club Europe passengers get a guaranteed aisle or window seat as the middle seat is always kept free to maximize personal space.
- Passengers get a generous baggage allowance, including 2 checked bags, 1 cabin bag, and 1 personal item, such as a laptop bag.
- Travelers get dedicated Club Europe check-in desk at most airports.
- To save time, Club Europe passengers have access to Fast Track security at London airports and Fast Track arrivals at London Heathrow for non-EU passport holders.
- Club Europe travelers also get priority boarding, and access to departure lounges at most airports.
- Passengers are treated to irresistible meal options with seasonal produce from the British Isles.
Club World (Business Class)
BA’s Business Class on flights beyond Europe is referred to as Club World. Club World offers premium features including flatbeds, delicious global cuisine, personal entertainment, generous baggage allowance, and swift check-in and boarding.
British Airways Club World Amenities
- Club World features fully flat 183 cm (6ft) bed with quality bedding and luxury amenity kits.
- Passengers in this class are offered delicious cuisine, which combines international and local flavors. Travelers are offered three-course menu and full bar service.
- To keep passengers entertained, every seat feature 12" flat screen and noise canceling headphones. In addition to hundreds of movies, documentaries, and TV shows, passengers also get to enjoy an on-demand service on most flights.
- Club World travelers get access to departure as well as arrival lounges on Heathrow Airport (terminals 3 and 5).
- Club World passengers flying from London Heathrow Terminal 3 and 5 and New York JFK Terminal 7 get complimentary access to Elemis Spas.
- With Club World reservations, passengers are entitled to dedicated check-in desks and fast-track security at London Gatwick, London Heathrow, and New York JFK airports.
- Traveler get a generous baggage allowance including 2 checked bags, 1 cabin bag, and 1 personal item such as a laptop bag.
With dedicated service, comfortable flat beds, onboard fine dining, and luxurious lounges, British Airways’ First Class is your ticket to a whole new world of comfort and luxury. The First-Class cabin is specially designed for the 787-9 Dreamliner and has only eight seats for maximizing personal space.
British Airways First Class Amenities
- First Class features private and spacious suite with a fully flatbed of 198cm (6ft 6in).
- Passengers are given luxury amenity kits including Temperley London loungewear, and seven-pieces Elemis skincare products.
- Travelers are served gourmet meals including a la carte menu, regional dishes, traditional afternoon tea service, and a wide selection of beverages and spirits.
- For entertainment, there’s large personal touch screen with over 1,000 hours of content as well as high-quality noise canceling headphones from Meridian.
- First Class passengers get access to luxurious departure and arrival at London Heathrow and New York JFK lounges.
- Travelers get access to the Concorde Room, a state-of-the-art business suite with premium services at London Heathrow Terminal 5 and New York JFK Terminal 7.
- First-Class Passengers flying from London Heathrow Terminal 3 and 5 and New York JFK Terminal 7 get complimentary access to Elemis Spas.
- To save time, First-Class passengers are given access to dedicated check-in desks, Fast Track security at London Gatwick, London Heathrow, and New York JFK airports, and Fast Track arrivals at London Heathrow for non-EU passport holders. There’s also a dedicated help desk for the First-Class passengers.
- Travelers also get a generous baggage allowance, including 3 checked bags, 1 cabin bag, and 1 personal item such as a laptop bag.