Avianca Costa Rica is the national airline of Costa Rica and is based in San Jose
. It was founded in October 1945 and ever since making its first flight in June 1946, the airline has expanded its operations to fly across more than 35 destinations in North and South America, and Canada. Its primary hub is Juan Santamaria International Airport. Avianca Costa Rica’s fleet consists of 44 aircraft, most prominent of them being Airbus A320-200, Airbus A319-100 and Embraer 190.
Avianca Costa Rica follows the standard configuration of Economy and Business Class.
- Economy Class offers you LCD screens with wireless controls and QWERTY keyboard, which allow you to enjoy movies, serials and music using headphones with noise-cancellation feature.
- Delight in variety of food choices, and beverages while you journey to your destination.
As a Business Class passenger, you are given preferential treatment right from the moment you check-in, along with a host of exciting services that range from free boarding allowance and priority boarding to reclining seats and bonus miles.
- As a Business Class passenger, you can an access to the VIP Lounge offer great comfort and amenities.
- Business Class passengers are moved through a priority line during boarding and disembarking.
- The Business Class flaunts leather seats with proper lumbar support, a pillow that would fit into the seat, additional recline, more legroom and a blanket.
- You can choose from over 400 songs and games, the latest movie releases, LCD screens with wireless controls and QWERTY keyboard and headphones with noise-cancellation capability.
- You can access Sky Office System to work with your office-presentation and documents and a power outlet near your seat.
- Business Class passengers can avail free baggage allowance by checking in up to two pieces of 32 kgs each in international flight. If they’re flying to Columbia, Ecuador or Peru, they can check up to a total weight of 32 kgs in a maximum of two pieces.
Besides, Business class passengers’ baggage would be unloaded first from the flight.
- Avianca Costa Rica offers a wide range of delicious meals and beverages on all its international flights. The passengers are offered a range of main courses, desserts, coffees, and soft drinks.
Web Check-in is available 24 hours before your flight departure. If you’re checking baggage, you shall need to check-in from 3 hrs to 45 min before the scheduled departure of your flight.