China Airlines Flights
China Airlines is the largest airline is Taiwan
founded in December 1959. Owned by China Airlines Group, the carrier has its main hub at the Taoyuan International Airport and Kaohsiung International Airport. With a Fleet Size of more than 75 aircrafts, the airline flies to more than 112 destinations in Asia, Oceania and North America. Some of the major airlines with which China Airlines have Codeshare agreements include Japan Airlines
, Korean Air, Delta Air Lines, Vietnam Airlines and many more.
Classes of Service
China Airlines offers three classes of service: Premium Business, Premium Economy and Family Couch/Economy Class.
The upgraded Business Class in Boeing 777-300ER of China Airlines offer 180 degree lie-flat seats. Offering a persimmon tree grain, Taiwanese Tea, and a walk-up bookshelf, the Premium Business cabin of China Airlines conjures the sensation of personal reading and relaxation space. Each seat is fabulously equipped with lamp, and the cabin’s quiet zone offer passengers a relaxed travelling experience.
- Get entertained with the Panasonic eX3 18 inch entertainment system. Enjoy hundreds of movies, short films and more than 20 video games.
- Make use of My Favorite function to save your favorite movies and shows for continuous viewing after a rest.
- With Seat Chat social networking function; chat with in flight passengers, and share movies, music and game selection.
- Enjoy duty-free shopping, e-magazines, news updates, and in-flight menus.
- Passengers will get to enjoy WiFi both on a pay basis and complimentary.
- For internet access for one-hour, three hour, and 24 hour, purchase options are available.
The Premium Economy in B777-300ER aircraft of China Airlines come equipped with fixed Back shell design seats that offers disturbance free personal space. The 12-inch screen further enhances the appeal of in-flight entertainment.
- The Premium Economy Class features 62 seats and each row being 39 inches apart offer passengers more legroom. Each seat comes with adjustable headsets.
- The fixed back shell seats with front sliding design allow passengers to recline their seats without disturbing the passengers sitting behind.
- Savor the comforts of Premium Economy at a fraction of the cost. Enjoy value added services including more comfy space, a complimentary amenity kit, in-flight meals, baggage allowance of two suitcases of upto 28 kilograms each, and more.
- Each Premium Economy seat features compartment for tablets on the side of the armrests and extra storage space next to each seat lit by a reading light.
- High resolution Panasonic eX3 in-flight entertainment system.
- Other amenities of Premium Economy in B777-300ER aircraft of China Airlines include large functional tray tables, USB port and power outlet etc.
Family Couch/Economy Class:
Fly Economy Class in B777-300ER aircraft of China Airlines and experience an absolutely comfort-filled journey. The new B777-300ER aircraft of China Airlines feature a new seat design by which family travelers can book three adjacent Family Couch seats and savor the comfort of lying flat on their backs. Each aircraft boasts of 30 Family Couch seats in the first 10 rows of Economy Class, where a set of three seats turns into a sofa bed.
- The brand new Economy Class seats in B777-300ER aircraft of China Airlines have slim seatbacks and recline upto 120 degrees to offer passengers more legroom and space to stretch out.
- The seats also feature four-way adjustable headrests and side cushions for maximum comfort.
- Relax better by raising a specially designed footrest 90 degrees.
- Family Couch boasts of a mattress, pillows, blankets, and specially designed seatbelts to offer more comfort and flexible personal space.
- Get entertained with Panasonic eX3 in-flight entertainment system. Enjoy movies, shows, music, and games.
- Take advantage of social networking function called “Seat Chat” that allow passengers on the same flight to message one another.
- Now passengers can also enjoy Wi-Fi service for a small fee.
On intercontinental routes, the airline offers an assortment of meals and service depending on the seat class and duration of flight.
On all aircrafts of China Airlines, the in-flight entertainment system known as Fantasy Sky is available. Choose from a wide variety of over 100 movies, songs, video games and television shows and catch them on your own personal screen in all divisions.
Get to know about international and local events from the in-flight magazine DYNASTY, the magazine is available in three languages Japanese, Chinese and English.
Get ready to be pampered on long haul flights with eyeshades, pillows, fully flat beds and much more.
Online and Mobile Check-In China Airlines offers Online Check-in for all its passengers with confirmed bookings. You can check-in anytime between 24 hours up to 3 hours from your flights scheduled departure time.
Airport Kiosks Customers traveling with China Airlines should ensure that they complete their Check-in 2 hours before the scheduled departure of their flight. Failing to check-in on time may lead to denial of boarding. While checking in remember to carry with you your Flight Ticket, Travel Documents and Visa. After you have successfully checked in check your name, destination, flight and other details on your boarding pass.
Customer Rewards Programs and Perks
The Frequent Flyer Program offered by China Airlines is called Dynasty Flyer. The program has three tiers including Gold, Emerald and Paragon. Accumulate Flight Mileage on your every flight and enjoy higher benefits and rewards. Passengers associated with Dynasty Flyer can get easy access to VIP Lounges, ticket up gradation and baggage allowance. Join today to earn miles and higher benefits.
Other benefits include seat selection, priority reservation, birthday gift miles, mileage earning and much more.
Itinerary Modifications and Cancellations
China Airlines offers a free cancellation policy on all tickets purchased via its official website, ticket counter, or Customer Service Call Center. However, the cancellation should be done one week or more prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. The amount will be refunded within 24 hours of the placed request.
The airline accepts healthy expectant mothers who are over three weeks pregnant while does not accept those who will deliver within 4 weeks.
China Airlines has a different policy for unaccompanied minors, service charges vary from age to age. The service is offered to passengers aged between 3 months and 12 years of age.
The airline offers wheelchair assistance to passengers with special needs and reduced mobility.
The airline allows pets, you can carry pets including dogs, cats, birds, domestic cats and guide dogs.