SAS works in collaboration with American, United, Virgin America and Alaska to ensure your trouble free air travel from different cities of United States to Scandinavia. Their services include an extensive network with Plus and Go to several destinations across Europe from our Scandinavian hubs located at Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo.
The latest long haul fleet of the airlines features a new design, new seats, latest entertainment system as well as Wi-Fi onboard. SAS introduced the novel edition in the month of February this year.
WIFI onboard is one attribute that makes the latest fleet distinct from the other crafts. Passengers travelling Business and Plus as well as EuroBonus Diamond and Gold members have the privilege to use the facility at free of cost. However, the Go flyers are required to pay a small fee or use EuroBonus points to avail the same.
New Entertainment system
Another element that has been put in all the new cabins of the intercontinental aircraft is the new entertainment system. During your journey on the new aircraft, you can enjoy movies, audio books, TV programs, podcasts, games and music.
Classes of Service
SAS – a founding member of Star Alliance – offers three service classes – Business, Plus and Go - on its Transatlantic routes:
- Enjoy access to world class SAS & Star Alliance airline lounges across top airports.
- Business class cabins come with a 1-2-1 seat configuration to offer maximum space and comfort, plus direct access to aisle from all seats.
- Passengers can relax in the 23/24” wide seats between armrests, fitted with power outlet, USB port and massage features.
- On-board SAS business class, there is never a dull moment. Take advantage of the airline 15” HD personal entertainment that comes loaded with tons of movies, music, games and more.
- Savor Wide variety of Scandinavian dishes, personalized service, fine selection of wines and spirits, drinks. SAS also offers snacks before you get off the plane.
- That is not all! SAS Business Class travelers also enjoy the benefit of 2 bags of 70 lbs each.
- Enjoy the comfort of the 38” pitch, 7” recline, footrest, fitted with power outlet and USB port.
- Get entertained with the airline on-board 12” HD screen, loaded with the latest movies, shows, music and more.
- Plus Class travelers can access SAS Lounges and unwind before or after your flight.
- Savor delicious three-course meal along with variety of drinks, snacks, fruits and more.
- SAS Plus cabins come with a 2-3-2 seat configuration, to offer more comfort and space.
- Plus class passengers also enjoy the benefit to carry 2 bags 50 lbs each.
- Relax in the comfortable 6” recline seats with USB port.
- Watch your favorite movies, listen to music or play a game in the state-of-the-art personal9” HD screen.
- Enjoy three-course meal along with delicious snacks and variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Go class enjoy a 2-4-2 seat configuration and it also come equipped with Power outlet.
- Travelers can also carry 1 bag of 50 lbs each.
The airline has also established well-heeled airport lounges at O’Hare and Newark to make your waiting time more comfortable. Built to offer unwinding ambience to passengers, the lounges are outfitted with numerous conveniences, including computer systems, internet connection, Skype telephone calls as well as books and magazines.