Formerly known as JAT Airways, Air Serbia has been flying high since October of 2013. Air Serbia is not only the flag carrier of Serbia – it’s also the country’s largest airline. This airline operates out of Nikola Tesla Airport in Belgrade. With the help of its partner airlines, Air Serbia offers scheduled services to more than 40 destinations in North America, Europe, Australia and the Middle East. Air Serbia also offers scheduled domestic, international, cargo and regional services to more than 79 destinations.
Air Serbia Featured Destination: Belgrade
Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, is situated on the Sava and Danube rivers. While here, check out the colossal Kalemegdan and Belgrade Fortress, which serve as the city’s major tourist attractions. Meanwhile, Republic Square serves as the primary meeting point in the city. Belgrade also serves as the gateway to the Balkans and an easy launch pad into to Central Europe.
Air Serbia Etihad Guest Program
The Frequent Flyer Program offered by Air Serbia is known as Etihad Guest Program. After its partnership with Etihad Airways, the airline now aims to offer improved benefits and more flexibility to its loyal customers. As a member of the Etihad Guest Program you can enjoy benefits when booking with car rental companies, hotel chains and retail partners of the program. The airline now also integrates the Extra Flight Club Program with the award winning loyalty program, Etihad Guest.
As a loyal member of the Etihad Guest Program, you qualify for higher benefits and more rewards, including:
- Immediate rewards – The immediate rewarding policy lets you earn instant reward points with the 1MileRedemption feature. Guests are rewarded immediately on their first flight.
- No blackout periods – All flights offer Guest Seats, and if a seat is available, you can reserve it.
- Earning is Easy – The more you fly, the more you earn. You can easily redeem your earned points for products, flights or services using the exclusive Etihad Guest Reward Shop.
- Miles plus cash – The Miles Cash feature allows you to reserve a flight using a mix of cash and miles. Plus, you also earn miles on the cash spent during the engagement.
- Expanded network – Encompassing over 3,000 routes worldwide, redemption and earning miles has become easier than before. This extensive network is done by partner airlines including American Airlines, Air Berlin and Virgin Australia.
- PointsPay – Spending your points has become easier. You can easily convert your miles to cash and spend it at over 30 million outlets around the globe.